10 MORTGAGE DO’S & DON’TS
1. Don’t apply for new credit of any kind.
2. Do keep all existing credit card accounts open.
3. Don’t MAX OUT or overcharge existing credit cards.
4. Do maintain your employment at your current job.
5. Don’t consolidate debt to one or two cards.
6. Do pay off collections, judgments, or tax liens reported within one year.
7. Don’t make any large purchases.
8. Do stay current on your existing accounts.
9. Don’t make any large deposits into any of your accounts.
10. Do call, email or text. We are here to help you through this process.